Both our consulting and Radical Human Intelligence™ platform are based around our proprietary 3 R’s Methodology. These core tenets are Radical Vulnerability, Radical Empathy, and Radical Authentic Investment.
Whether customers or fellow employees, people are the roots that allow us to shine. Only by better understanding and the feelings of others can we thrive. It is measured with two primary aspects.
- Sense of Trust — Consumer perceives a sense of trust in the brand. Consumer feels like they can trust the brand to do the right thing, to provide an ideal consumer experience, to cater to the consumer’s needs.
- Sense of Mattering — Consumer perceives a sense of mattering from the brand. Consumer feels like the brand deeply understands the consumer base and takes actions that highlight that promote a sense of unique connection with each consumer.
This tenet provides a structure for brands to be authentic, honest, and open with co-workers, partners, and customers, ultimately building trust and strong relationships. It is measured with two primary aspects indicating a brand can be vulnerable around them:
- Admitting — When a brand makes a mistake, consumers trust that the brand can admit their mistake without making excuses or beating around the bush.
- Apologizing — When a brand makes a mistake, consumers trust that the brand can relay an apology and mean in authentically.
Radical Authentic Investment:
The days of closed management are over. Our actions and approaches must increase the openness of our organizational process and data whether this is customer or employee facing. The brand invests in social and cultural causes authentically, i.e. because it is the right thing to do rather than something that is just for show.
- Genuine Actions — A brand’s investment in social and cultural causes are genuine and are perceived as such by their consumers.
- Transparent Motivations — A brand’s motivation behind their actions are transparent, authentic, and clear as perceived by their consumers.