Full Features & Pricing
For our Radical Human Intelligence™ platform, here is our full features and pricing list. Please note, all consultingservices are priced on a project basis.
NPS was first developed in 2003 by Bain & Company, and is composed of one simple question – on a scale of 1-10, would you recommend us to a friend?
While NPS® is often held up as the gold standard customer experience metric, it is based on a flawed presumption that perception rarely changes. If you have a great customer experience on Monday, and a bad experience the following week, how likely are you to give the same score to this question?
Radical Human Intelligence™ was designed with this in mind, and asks a series of very specifically formulated psychology-based questions.
The default survey takes 5 minutes to complete.
based around our proprietary 3 R’s Methodology. The 3 R’s or core tenets of the check-up are Radical Vulnerability, Radical Empathy, and Radical Authentic Investment.
Radical Vulnerability: This tenet provides a structure for brands to be authentic, honest, and open with co-workers, partners, and customers, ultimately building trust and strong relationships. It is measured with two primary aspects indicating a brand can be vulnerable around them:
- Admitting — When a brand makes a mistake, consumers trust that the brand can admit their mistake without making excuses or beating around the bush.
- Apologizing — When a brand makes a mistake, consumers trust that the brand can relay an apology and mean in authentically.
Radical Empathy: We place empathy in the middle of our 3 R’s because it is the glue that holds everything together. Whether customers or fellow employees, people are the roots, which allow us to shine. Only by better understanding and the feelings of others can we thrive. It is measured with two primary aspects.
- Sense of Trust — Consumer perceives a sense of trust in the brand. Consumer feels like they can trust the brand to do the right thing, to provide an ideal consumer experience, to cater to the consumer’s needs.
- Sense of Mattering — Consumer perceives a sense of mattering from the brand. Consumer feels like the brand deeply understands the consumer base and takes actions that highlight that promote a sense of unique connection with each consumer.
Radical Authentic Investment: The days of closed management are over. Our actions and approaches must increase the openness of our organizational process and data whether this is customer or employee facing. The brand invests in social and cultural causes authentically, i.e. because it is the right thing to do rather than something that is just for show.
- Genuine Actions — A brand’s investment in social and cultural causes are genuine and are perceived as such by their consumers.
- Transparent Motivations — A brand’s motivation behind their actions are transparent, authentic, and clear as perceived by their consumers.